POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : No IRTC site activity - Cause for concern? : Re: No IRTC site activity - Cause for concern? Server Time
3 May 2024 13:47:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: No IRTC site activity - Cause for concern?
From: scott
Date: 21 Sep 2005 12:36:29
Message: <43318c0d@news.povray.org>
St. wrote:
> "Mike the Elder" <zer### [at] wyanorg> wrote in message
>
>   Yeah, I thought as much - thanks Mike.
>
>    For Bill:
>
>    Hey Bill, I'd like to help - just point me in the right direction
> and let's get this thing even better. It's worth it.

I'd be willing to help too, although not sure what I could contribute.  I'm
no expert with html or scripts etc but I've got a bit of experience and free
time / bandwidth.  What I don't understand is the huge delays when
everything seems to be fairly automated.  Why can't I start on my next piece
the moment the deadline has passed and the new topic (should be) announced?
Also, there is no reason why viewing/voting shouldn't be available right
after the deadline has passed.  There should be no need for human
interaction.

It appears there are a lot of people who are willing to help make this site
better, we just need one person to take lead and start to organise things.
There are loads of people in p.o-t who seem skilled enough to help out
should we get stuck/need advice.